The Zone of the Enders remaster – ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER – M∀RS – is coming out September 6th!
The remaster of the original title boasts enhanced graphics, re-engineered audio and 4K on supported devices. The game will also ship with an immersive VR mode, allowing PSVR owners to play the entire game in virtual reality.
ZoE: 2nd RUNNER – M∀RS also includes a few new modes and features including:
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
- Various training modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR
If you pre-order the game from the PlayStation store you’ll also receive a “Welcome to M∀RS” theme alongside a bunch of Zone of the Enders avatars. A demo for ZoE will also be released soon, offering a ‘hands-on experience’ with the game prior to its release.
ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER – M∀RS launches September 6th on PlayStation 4, PlayStation VR and PC (via Steam).