Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will launch physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 and digitally for PS Vita on December 4 in the Americas and Europe, publisher Atlus announced.
In addition to the standard edition ($59.99 on PlayStation 4, $39.99 on PS Vita), an “Endless Night Collection” including both Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, as well as a digital download for Persona 4: Dancing All Night will also be released physically and digitally for $99.99 on PlayStation 4 and digitally for $69.99 on PS Vita
Here is an overview of each game’s key features, via Atlus:
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
Watch a new set of trailers below.