One of the flashiest fighters out there from Arc System Works, Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 is set to finally receive the previously teased balance patch that brings it in line with the arcade versions and provides other improvements. The “Game Balance Re-Finement Update” hits PS4 and PS3 on March 1, with PC players having to wait a bit longer.
The patch notes just below aren’t quite exhaustive, and players are sure to dig deep into what exactly has been changed after launch. But in addition to the expected balance changes and plugging of some “problem content”, there are some display issues accounted for and online net code should see improvement.
The patch version for Rev 2 owners will show as Version 1.07, while original Revelator owners who purchased the DLC upgrade will have it listed as Version 1.12 on PS4 and 1.11 on PS3. PC players still have no word on when they can expect the patch beyond “soon”.
- Combos and Missions: In addition to balance changes, some problem content has been revised.
- Training: Fixed a bug that unnaturally listed the names for some skills when using the Combo Recipe display function.
- Fishing (Overall): Fixed a bug that has occurred since the previous update where non-held items were sometimes not obtained even after catching more than 10 fish.
- Online (Overall): Improved the delay value variation processing in network battles.
- Battles (Overall): Fixed a bug where Zato-1’s injury expression was not properly displayed.
- Story: Fixed a bug that has occurred since the previous update where the direction of Chapter 1 became unnatural.