■ DLC Pack #1 (Launches December 21)
◆ Additional Playable Characters
- Voiced by: Lynn
- Weapon: Lance
- Class: Songstress
Azura can restore the Musou and Awakening Gauges of nearby ally characters by singing a song.
- Voiced by: Nozomi Sasaki
- Weapon: Spear
- Class: Spear Fighter
With Oboro’s “Counter” character skill, she can guard against an enemy’s heavy attack to generate a shock wave, as well as display the enemy’s stun gauge.
- Voiced by: Takehito Koyasu
- Weapon: Bow
- Class: Thief
With Niles’ “Annihilation” character skill, the damage dealt by a critical hit increases dramatically if you are lucky.
◆ Additional History Maps
Azura’s mysterious song engulfs Corrin, who lost his mind and runs wild.
The Country Where the Gods Sit
Corrin’s party meets a girl with a face similar to the Demon King in a country while searching for siblings.
In order to conquer the village of the Ice Tribe, Corrin joins forces with a strange duo.
◆ Additional Costumes
Corrin (Female) – “Hoshido Noble”
Corrin (Male) – “Dark Blood”
Takumi – “Butler”
Camilla – “Maid”
Azura – “Dark Songstress”
◆ Clothes Destruction Support
Armor Break state model changes will be supported for the following Fire Emblem Fates characters: Corrin (Male), Corrin (Female), Azura, Xander, Camilla, Leon, Elise, Niles, Ryoma, Hinoka, Takumi, Sakura, and Oboro.
◆ Dedicated Weapons
- Azur – “Blessed Lance”
- Oboro – “Oboro’s Spear”
- Niles – “Niles’ Bow”
◆ Additional Weapon Traits
- “Mantle” – A weapon trait that further strengthens the attack power of character-exclusive wapons.
- “Swordbreaker,” “Axebreaker,” “Lancebreaker,” “Bowbreaker,” “Tomebreaker,” “Dragonstonebreaker,” and “Talonbreaker” – Weapon traits that increase the amount of damage dealt against enemies that possess a specific weapon.
◆ Additional Items
- “Bond Amulet” – By equipping this instead of a staff or vulnerary, you can develop your bonds more easily.
◆ Additional Bonding Conversations
Bonding conversations with the new playable characters have been added.
■ Version 1.3.0 Update (Launches December 21)
- Additional Weapon Rank – Adds the “Hero” weapon rank, which is higher than the “Brave” weapon rank:
- Hero’s Sword
- Hero’s Axe
- Hero’s Lance
- Hero’s Bow
- Hero’s Tome
- Hero’s Dragonstone
- Character Level Limit Increase – Increases the character level limit to 110.
- Additional Weapon Trait: Attacktaker – Increases the damage dealt for every 100 enemies you defeat. (This can be obtained via a random drop.)
- Additional Blessings – The following blessings have been added to the Temple:
- Defense Blessing
- Resistance Blessing
- Absorbtion Blessing
- Suppression Blessing
- Adds support for the paid downloadable content pack, “DLC Pack #1 – Fire Emblem Fates“
- Adds the ability to instruct fort commanders to restore HP from the strategy screen
- Lowers the amount of enemies killed required to achieve an “S Rank” in History Mode in the New 3DS version
- Bug fixes