Arguably the main thrust of Destiny, the reason many people play the games at all, is for the Raids- Raids are incredible in-game content that demand high level play and a lot of cooperation from a Fireteam. They require high level gear to be played to begin with, and they lead to high level loot drops in turn.
In Destiny 2, the first Raid of the game, Leviathan, will be unlocking next week on Wednesday at the following times:
- UK: 6pm (BST)
- Europe: 7pm (CEST)
- East Coast US: 1pm (EDT)
- West Coast US: 10am (PDT)
If you want to participate in a Raid, keep the following things in mind:
- You need a team of six players to participate in a Raid
- There is no matchmaking- you either need to have a party of six, or you should join a Clan that is advertising an open spot
- Loadouts will no longer be locked- this is a change from the original game, where the equipment and weapons you went into a Raid with were the ones you were stuck with
- Make sure everyone is at Level 20 and Light Level 260 (at least) before you jump into the Raid.