Gearbox Software has released a new hotfix for Borderlands 3, this time giving Amara the Siren a few adjustments. Along with adjusting Alacrity to award a bonus to reload speed at each rank, it also buffs Phasegrasp. The latter can now be used on targets that are further away. Even better, if the ability misses, the cooldown is refunded instantly.
Moze has seen some adjustments, primarily with her Bloodletter class mod which provides shields on healing and shield regeneration when health regen kicks in. The recharge delay has been increased by 150 percent while the recharge rate has been reduced by 50 percent. It’ll still be potent but a little less overwhelming.
Then there’s FL4K, one of the more controversial Vault Hunters due to the sheer number of changes he’s seen since release. Leave No Trace saw a change last week and it now has a re-trigger delay of 0.3 seconds. Check out the full hotfix notes here – weapon bug fixes, changes and highlights can be seen below.
- The Lob’s projectile tick damage is now 60% of base damage (up from 20%) and projectile speed decelerates faster to increase chances of hitting the same target multiple times
- Creeping Death damage increased by 200%
- Carrier damage increased by 60%
- Gunerang damage increased by 20%
- All Sniper Rifle Zoom Levels have been slightly reduced
- Long scopes on Jakobs, Children of the Vault, and DAHL Assault Rifles have also been slightly reduced
- When Zane swaps positions with his Digi-Clone, the damage gained is increased to 130% (up from 75%)
- When FL4K hits a target with Rakks, the target now takes 100% increased damage (up from 50%)
- The Anointed part “Increased damage vs Badasses” no longer heals the player and now correctly adds bonus damage to Badass enemies
- Pain, Terror, and Agonizer 9000 have been adjusted to have an increased chance to drop higher quality loot
- Addressed a reported bug with Dynasty Diner that could potentially halt mission progress for some players
- Addressed a reported concern that some players fell through the floors in various boss arenas
- Modified enemy spawn level discrepancies reported in the later parts of the campaign
- We noticed that some enemies were spawning at lower levels than expected in the later parts of the campaign.
- Players should no longer see enemies that are dramatically lower levels than other nearby enemies in certain areas.